Earn a career-relevant degree at University of Phoenix
You've decided to earn a degree. But you want to be sure you're making the right decision — from selecting your degree program, to choosing an on-campus or online school that works with your schedule. We get it. At University of Phoenix, we help make higher education possible for busy adults like you. Whether you're entering a new field or updating skills in your profession, we offer a wide range of bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees in fields relevant to the real world.
Here's how earning your degree here can make a difference for you:
- Get an education that fits your life. Take just one 5 or 6 week course at a time so you can balance school with everything else.
- Gain valuable firsthand lessons. Our faculty average more than 20 years of industry experience, bringing real-world challenges and solutions to life in the classroom.
- Finish your degree faster. Transfer eligible prior college credits or ask about options to get credit for what you already know.
- Learn the way that works for you. Choose to attend college online or at a select location, depending on your degree program.
- Get a quality education you can trust. University of Phoenix has been continuously accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org) and its predecessor since 1978.
Explore the variety of degree programs we offer in business, IT, healthcare and more.
Prepare for a variety of opportunities in almost any industry with one of our popular Business programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business (BSB)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM)
- Master of Management (MM)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (BSACC)
Why earn a Business degree at University of Phoenix?
- Focus your MBA or BSB with a certificate in areas such as marketing, project management, finance and human resources.
- Our BSB, MBA, MM and BSA programs are accredited through the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Information Technology degrees
Gain the skills organizations are looking for to function and compete in a highly technological world with a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT).
Why earn an IT degree at University of Phoenix?
- Gain current, relevant IT skills through courses that align with key industry certification exams.
- Focus your degree by earning a certificate in key growth areas such as cybersecurity, networking and software development.
Make a positive impact on people's lives with a Nursing or Health Administration degree. Build your skills with one of these programs:
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) with concentrations in Nurse Administration, Nurse Education, Informatics and Family Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelor of Science in Health Administration (BSHA)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
Why earn a Nursing or Healthcare degree at University of Phoenix?
- Complete your RN to BSN in about 14 months by transferring in up to 87 credits with your Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN).
- Our RN to BSN and MSN programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- The coursework in our healthcare degree programs aligns with the standards of leading healthcare organizations like the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) and the Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA).
Attend our online university or see if we have a location near you. We’ll help you find a program that fits your life.